Wednesday, April 2, 2008

torturing my kids at th gym



OKy so almost a week of no gym, because the kids have all been sick. Eric seems to be getting better, but Ethan is heartbroken everytime. I feel like I am being so heartless to him. But I go into class, and push as hard as I can reminding myself that I have to do this to be a better mom for him. This week has been hard with everyone being sick. But we have still been eating pretty good. But tonight I ate to many sweets. I think that it's the one week of the month I get too munchy, if you know what I mean.

I have had some yummy things for dinner. I will put some receipes on when I get a chance. I am really sick. and I think my ear infection is spreading to the other ear. It makes me worry that we

have all been so sick. Even Andrew is exhausted and his backs messed up. I feel so helpless when I can't fix my people. Hopefully the boys get better, and Elizabeth stays healthy.

Oh Andrew bought us new socks, that makes it fun to get dressed to work out.

And also we are trying to bump dinner up to 5:00 so that we eat earlier, and do something active between dinner and bed. Try eating earlier, it feels better.

No comments: