Wednesday, April 9, 2008

hollllllaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I love that T & jm are the only ones who put up thier wieght. Wow julie...4000 really? ize gots to come kut uz out of yo casa..lol tardo anyways....... :) Sunday o.k everyone????? So I just realized i've been substituting other junk for cupcakes. I'm a srait up crack head .......I worked out a little yesterday, crunches, but stuff you know. I felt it a little this mrng. I have not been eating all my food at school. And on mon I turned down bacon wrapped hotdogs from another class, that was hard. So at night if i'm really hungry i'll eat a bowl of cereal. Oh and i've been taking the stairs still. That's all. Peace out homies good luck...and goodnight. I feel like carey bradshaw writing my column to LA instead of NY. lol meow
J-FO

No comments: