Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It's me again

So, it seems like this is becoming the Terry blog. Where is everybody??? Anyway, yesterday was a pretty good day had my shake, water, herbal tea, 100 cal snack pack, chocolate, 2 or 3 glasses of juice, some really good tortilla soup and a couple tomales for dinner and later some cereal for midnight snack. I was able to hit the elliptical for 35 min too, which is good because it freakin snowed yesterday and was too cold for me to take Jamison out for our walk. I want spring back, it dropped like 40+ degrees. Anyway after being stressed about the weekend and Monday it ended up that I only gained 1/4 lb so that isn't too bad. My goal for the week is to drop a couple more pounds and to keep up exercising every day, whether it is in the gym at work or walking at home.

Peace,

T

No comments: