Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hello, anybody there?

Soon the only posts showing will be from me. :-( Anyway, for food yesterday shake, water, tea, 100 cal snack pack, pork chop, mashed taters, carrots, milk, lettuce wraps, dry cereal, fried rice and I think that is about it. I'm sure there were some snacks in there somewhere. For exercise I did 35 min on the elliptical, walked down 8 flights of stairs, and helped Julie try to make our white trash looking lawn look more cared for. Hang in there everybody. Somtimes life sucks and you have to push through it. Been there, done that and still bloody pushing through it. I love you guys, you have always been there for Julie, Jamison and I and we really appreciate it.

Also, still no word from Michaels cake decorating class. I don't like them anymore.

T

No comments: