Thursday, April 3, 2008

:-p

Ok, so I am trying to remember to update the blog every once in a while. I had a decent day yesterday if you take away the 2 mountain dews and cheeseburger. So what I hade yesterday for my intake was my Attain shake with "crave blocker" which I think actually works because I wasn't very hungry all day, but about 1pm I realized I would be in trouble if I didn't eat something before I got home. This is where one mtn dew and the cheeseburger came into play. The other mtn dew was an attempt to stay awake during our meetings. I forgot my boss brought in donuts so I had one of those too and fought the temptation of another one. Then I ate a bunch of mashed taters that Julie made along with broccoli and meatloaf. That is the extent of what I ate yesterday, for exercise I evacuated the building cause they thought it was on fire which required me to go down 7 flights of stairs and then back up again when they said it was just a burnt belt in the AC system. We did also walk to the church and back and that was maybe 100 yards or so. Some day I will start going to the gym at lunch again. Thats all for me.

Peace

1 comment:

Biggest Winner said...

Yeah Terry! Way to represent for the men in the family by logging in! Way to fight the tamptation!Andrew has taken a liking to the mini quaker rice cakes for snacking on at work. I catch them when they're on sale. They come in kettle corn and cinnamon sugar, a nice sweet alternative you can try!