Friday, April 4, 2008

2 days in a row

Hola mi hermanos y hermanas,
And that about does it for my spanish... Anyway, I really love my shakes they seem to be working good and I have been eating lunch because i'm afraid Julie would be mad if I didn't. My appetite has decreased a lot during the day at work, but is still there at home, but I need some nutrition so it is good that I am hungry where there is healthy food to eat. I had my shake, a butt load of water, 1 of those dove dark chocolate squares (its for the antioxidants I swear ;-) , a serving of salmon, broccoli, mashed taters, 1 roll of fruit by the foot, salad, mac and cheese w/ chicken, more mashed taters, and about 10 cookies or so. I couldn't help it Julie made some really yummy coconut ones. Best news of the day, not even one mountain dew. YAY!!!

Later y'all

No comments: