Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Tax Day

Yesterday was not a good food day...As normal I had my shake, much water, mint tea (herbal), somebody brought little chocolate rocks from Pier 39 (something like that), they called my name all day and I just couldn't resist grabbing a couple each time I walked by. I also ate tater cassarole, a fruit desert, cinnabon cake, a few chips, pasta salad and vegetarian lasagna that was for lunch, but just small portions. For dinner had breakfast, scrambled eggs with ham and french toast with home made strawberry topping. I didn't go to the gym due to the luncheon thingy, but I did go walking with Jamison while Julie went to the gym and we did about 1.5 - 2 miles about half of that up hill. So not the best day but it could have been worse, maybe. Anyway, I am afraid when I go to the gym today I will have found the couple pounds I lost last week.

T

No comments: