Sunday, March 30, 2008

Finally I can Log in!!



Ok so I have five minutes to log here. I did it. I joined a gym. I am spending money I don't have on yet another attempt to work out. Tiffany isn't training me anymore. So I needed to do something.The boys hate it. And Ironically after taking them only one week, they both are sick this weekend. I feel terrible about it. But I remind myself that I have to do this for them as much as for myself. I will keep trying to go, and hopefully they'll get use to it. If they scream for 10 minutes they come get you out of class. I have been doing Rpm it's the cycling class. It's a killer workout, I really sweat and lose my breath. But it's the best cardio with low impact on all my joints. It can really hurt to jump around with all this weight on! So wish me luck as I press forward!

Jake have you started the gym with Nappy? Jenna what did you commit to as your one thing to do for the day? You had suggested that awhile ago.

Julie you're not alone!! We will be hot mom's at storytime, if we GO TO THE GYM!!!!!

Oh, the picture of the boys is in the bike trailer. This is a representation of our many family bike rides we have been taking in the evening in an effort to be more active!

No comments: