Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Well Well Well

JoAnna was that you, was that reallyyyyyyyyyyy you? :)
Well it was good to hear from you again.

Ok so the gym is still going, I was sad when I weighed myself there yesterday, no change! Oh well, will just keep trying. We are making a hard effort to eat healthy, I was SO happy to find out that Smiths is now carrying my LOW CARB pasta!!!!! It is a little pricey but worth it. We are doing a lot of salad and veggies. Terrys body is rejecting the salad, figures he finally has started to like it and the lower GI tract doesn't. I am getting a bit burned out on chicken.
Anyways time to clean my kitchen. Night, night
Julie

1 comment:

Jess said...

I am trying to log in and it keeps telling me that juliemiller1975@gmail.com doesn't exist?! See NOBODY wants me to lose weight not even these blogger people!!! Don't be dicouraged by the scale. Right now be proud of yourself for starting new habits.