Friday, March 28, 2008

Where is everyone?!?!?!?!

Well it has been a long while sence we have heard from anyone. I know things have been busy with some family drama and the holiday. However we must remain focused on the task at hand, getting healthy and supporting each other through any means possible including THIS BLOG.

So I'll start us off with an update. The gym had been going pretty good. I was even starting to finally see some results. But with Easter and the trip to Idaho I haven"t been to the gym for about a week. I had been doing good food wise but again Easter hit a little hard, to much sugar. So I'm hoping back on track. I can't get to the gym today because some Idaho family is coming to town and we have plans including a pizza night, so I will have to make alternative eating plans for that.

Can't look back must look forward! Yeas like to summer. All I can think about is that Lagoon annual pass I have to getand that bathing suit required to go there. AHHHHHHHH.

Julie

No comments: