Tuesday, February 26, 2008

One week in.

Well I have been going to the gym for one week now. I didn't make it on Sat. however. The gym is going ok. I love the Cinema cardo room. We get to watch a movie in the dark while using the treadmill, bike, or elliptical. It is nice cause you can let everything flap around and no one can see cause it's dark and they have big old fans blowing, i really like it.
The eating isn't as good. Our dinners are going well, it's the day for me. I still have my toast and cheerios for breakfast, but lunch is a problem. Jamison is cutting a tooth again, Forth on top :), so he has to be glued to me at all times. So anyways I had a can of pork and beans and was still hungry so I had some pasta with Parmesan cheese. THAT"S TERRIBLE!!!!! Anyway I must just forge onward and try better. Why is it so expensive to be healthy. The government is so concerned with Americas growing obesity, then get the produce to us cheaper for one thing !! Crap I had to pay $1.80 for 1 head of red leaf lettuce!!! Anyway tha's all for now!!
:) Julie

No comments: