Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Its me

Ok this is from last week that I wrote down to submit after the blog was up and running. I am not even going to talk about yesterday and PF Changs.

2/12 1 yogurt, 2 hot chocolates, 1 slice of key lime pie, 3 sweet pork enchiladas, 1 sugar free energy drink(which was very nasty), 2 more sweet pork enchiladas, 2 slices of bread and spagetti(sp) with meat sauce and carrots. My exercise for the day was walking down the 7 flights of stairs to get the energy dring and then walking back up.

3 comments:

Biggest Winner said...

This is Terry by the way

Biggest Winner said...

OH TERRY I KNOW THAT BREAD WAS YUMMY DIPPED IN SAUCE, DID JULIE TEACH YOU THAT AWFUL HABIT? IT SOUNDS SO FORNELLI!!

Biggest Winner said...

That is so true, sauce sandwiches, the best ever.... A delightfuul habit, we are genius.meow...