Thursday, February 21, 2008

Another day bites the dust

OK first JENNA stop signing "fat for life". I know you said they told you to NEVER turn down the food, but can you fake it by just taking a bite of everything? There has got to be a way.

Alright, Made it to the gym. I have decided to take Wed. and Sun. as my days "off" from working out. So far this week is going good. I do about an hour. 1/2 on the bike 1/2 on the treadmill. The eating is not as good. Today I had a total of 4 toasts , cheerios, small slice of lasagna, 1 Oriental top Ramon, and a totally awesome salad for dinner( Paco's taco ranch chicken salad)Perhaps not the healthiest, as it had some corn chips and the dressing is ranch mixed with salsa, but better than some of the other considerations I was entertaining. Oh yeah, and some sugar free vanilla pudding.
Julie

1 comment:

jayfo said...

hey! im losing wieght to do i count????????????????????? i do everyother day bike riding then cardio for 30 minute's plus an extra set of crunches and those bicykle things(; yes?